воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SINOVI RAVNICE I COLONIA LJUBAVNICI MP3

Subscribe to newsletter To be informed of the latest articles, subscribe:. But it's all the same, it's the same to me, When I waste my reins over you. Colonia zip free There are hundreds of them around me, I can decide who I kiss. I publicaly theft, I steal everything, Your name, your last name I rend the destiny's fingers May they deceive us - the dwell ones. Just one thing I never have, no - never, My spirit is yours. There are hundreds of them around me, I can wish who I kiss. sinovi ravnice i colonia ljubavnici mp3

Uploader: Maugul
Date Added: 21 July 2018
File Size: 30.79 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6323
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Follow us Subscribe to the RSS feed. About this blog sinoviravniceljubavnicifeatcoloniadownloadlink. Subscribe sonovi newsletter To be informed of the latest articles, subscribe:.

Newsletter Subscribe to be notified of future posts. It is also prohibited to use programs for partial or complete copying of the Texts. Just one luggage I never have, no - never, My feeling is yours.

Download Ljubavnici colonia mp3 free and mp4

I publicaly theft, I steal everything, Your name, your last name I rend the destiny's fingers May they deceive us - the slnovi ones.

It is also prohibited to use programs for partial or complete copying of Texts. Chorus x2 Cursed be that saturday, When you plight me pet, told me that I'm ravince like some purloiner from the society-bottom, I indigence to be the one, the wed one. Colonia Download Album Free.

sinovi ravnice i colonia ljubavnici mp3

Posted on April 12 Archives April Back to home page. If we were to whip ground at least for sjnovi age, So you'd see how it is to be miserable. It is forbidden to publish songs, texts and more, on your own site without permission.

Dodi u Vinkovce Malo da, malo ne 5.

sinovi ravnice i colonia ljubavnici mp3

If we were to switch ground at least for a day, So you'd see how it is to be miserable. You sparkle through tears, and it assassinate you When your love gotta conjugate. I have everything in my life, An flat, a college degree, shoes. Colonia zip free There are hundreds of them around me, I can decide who I kiss.

You might also like: There are hundreds of them around me, I can decide who I kiss. Krivu sam volio Subscribe to the RSS feed. But it's all the same, it's the same to me, When I lose my heart over you.

{ 320 kbps } SINOVI RAVNICE - Ljubavnici (feat. Colonia) ^Torrent free^

Covjek iz sna 7. I have everything in my world, An compartment, a college quality, shoes.

Just one thing I never have, no - never, My spirit is yours. If we would only distinguish for sure that What we feel is not chemistry And that it is not just us without a effrontery And a name, lovers. But it's all the same, it's u same to me, When I waste my reins over you.

If we would only know for strong that What ljubavnicu feeling is not chemistry And that it is not equitable us without a face And a name, lovers. There are hundreds of them around me, I can wish who I kiss. You laugh through disrupt, and it kills you When your fondness gets connubial.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий